Martin Luther Academy is the perfect size to allow students to participate in many activities. The student body is small enough to allow for each student to receive individual attention and be involved in whatever activities they choose. It is also large enough to offer some group activities and sports! Students at MLA are able to be involved in MANY activities.
- Field Trips: Each class takes several field trips throughout the year. Some of the field trips they take include: The Coterie, The Nelson Atkins Museum, Pony Express Museum, Exchange City, American Royal, The Zoo, and many more, including a 7th and 8th grade Class Trip!
- Sports: 4th-8th grade students are invited to be a part of the MLA Athletics. Our Sports include: Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Track, and Cross Country.
- Academics: Not only are our students challenged academically each and every day, but students are also invited to challenge themselves through activities like Spelling Bee, Geography Bee, National Junior Honor Society and The Academic Bowl.
- Service Activities: Each class at MLA is encouraged to do at least one service activity throughout the year. They also bring in Chapel money each week that goes toward a specific cause. This money is given away to help others.
- Chapel Families: Big kids and little kids get a chance to be a part of life together with their chapel families. These families do activities together every month and sit together in chapel each week.